Suggestions to social activities in week 34
In the second week of Opening Week there are not many events in the program, but the buddy groups are encouraged to meet and get to know each other even better regardless. Below you will find an overview with suggestions for what you can do together besices lectures.
Possibility to earn points towards the buddy group of the year!
During this year's Opening Week, there will be an opportunity to gain points to the buddy group where the group with the most points eventually wins the title of buddy group of the year and a great prize that can be shared with the whole group. By meeting the buddygroup outside our events bonus points can be gathered. Send us a picture of you meeting to @apningsuka2021 on Instagram, and you will get points for every extra day you meet.
PS: You get extra points for participating in one of the group lessons at Molde Pole Studio (Free, extra points per person)
Suggestions to group activities
Molde Pole Studio
These group sessions are prepaid by the Opening Week, and will be free to attend. Limited spots, more points to the groups who attend these.
NO AVAILABLE SPOTS!
Place: Gotfred Lies plass 1, 6415 Molde
Suggestions to other things to do
- Bring your group to a tour of the university college
- Game night at one of the buddies (possible to borrow games)
- Escape Room (Storgata 44, 6413 Molde, We Escape Molde). Tip! If you buy the iStudent sticker at the book store you'll get access to many discounts around the town. 30% off at We Escape Molde is one of them.
- Camp outside in a hammock, possible to borrow hammocks.
- Mountain hike to one of the nearby tops. (Varden, Tusenårsvarden, Frænavarden, Kringstadnakken)
- Grilling & Chilling (Retiro or Kringstadbukta for example, be careful with fire outside!)
- Go to the cinema at Molde Kino (Gotfred Lies plass 1, 6415 Molde). The show program can be found here.
- Go Bowling (Panorama Bowling at Verftsgata 10, 6416 Molde)
- Go swimming, either in the ocean or at Moldebadet (Gideonvegen 1, 6412 Molde)
- Go to a cafe together. Tip! If you buy the iStudent sticker at the book store you'll get access to many discounts around the town. 25% off at Fole Godt and 15% at Espresso House are two of them.
- Play volleyball at the pits on Bekkevoll ungdomskole
- Play soccer near Bunnpris Kvam
- Gather the group to dinner. Tacoevening?
- Have a picnic in the garden or at Reknesparken
- Take the ferry to Hjertøya or Sekken (Hjertøya and Sekken are two islands in the romsdalsfjord and there are ferries from Molde out to both of these)
- Gocart in Malmefjorden (Read more here)
- Go Paintball at Molde paintballpark (Olav Oksviks veg, 6423 Molde)
- Climb in Moldeveggen (Træffhuset - Moldelivegen 80, 6413 Molde)
- Go out for dinner together
- Tip! If you buy the iStudent sticker at the book store you'll get access to many discounts around the town. 15% at Smile, 25% on pizza at Glass *before 20:00 monday-thursdays* and 20% på Opus are some of these.
Lack equipment? Maybe we have it!
The student society in Molde have some equipment we can borrow out to students. Under you'll find a short list of some easily accessible equipment for loan. Contact the book store at HiMolde between 09:00-15:00 during weekdays to borrow.
- Board games
- Hammocks (4 pcs)
- Kubb (Outdoor game)
- Headlamps (8pcs)