We will make the best out of the restrictions
At this time of year it is beautiful to be outside in fresh air, and important to get some daylight throughout the day.
Since we can not arrange too many activities right now, we have some suggestions on what you can do:
- Tusten skiing center. Slalom/snowboarding.
- Dahlen: skating (borrow skates for free). Close to Kiwi Langmyra.
- Skaret/Moldemarka for cross-country skiing. You can walk from the school! Here is an overview over the skiing tracks and when they last prepared them.
- Sledging (you can borrow ''rumpeakebrett'' from SiMolde, just let us know in the book shop first).
- Moonlight trip. Bring a torch and go into the forest for better view of the stars.
- Cozy bonfire trip. You don't have to go that far away to make it cozy.
If you want to rent equipment for free, you can check out BUA.
We will also host outdoor workout sessions twice a week from week 2:
Mondays and Wednesdays at 14 o'clock. Maximum 10 people, remember to sign up at moldestudent.no!
There will also be arranged other outdoor events and activities, such as sledging and skiing trips.
Hopefully we can host other activities when the restrictions are less strict!